Class News

Please see the letter below for an update on the P1 and P2 base.
Please let me know if it is your child’s birthday coming up, I would love to phone you or send them a little message.
Here is a link to a May Wellness Calendar, it gives you some lovely active ideas to complete at home over the month when you have some free time, enjoy!  May Calendar

Take your learning outside when it’s possible. I recently received two lovely videos of learning taking place outdoors. Elena made an assault course in her back garden and Arthur worked with his sister to make a learning trail on a path using chalk. Well done to you all, learning while having fun and keeping fit!

Mr Martindale has recorded a story for you all with a little help from his daughter Amelie. We hope you like it!

There’s a Bear On My Chair by Ross Collins. Kind permission from author and Nosy Crow publications.

This is Amelie’s favourite book, what is your favourite book right now and why? Remember to use your ‘three sharings’ to discuss it.

Here are photos of Maren’s Bargarran Bear and Jessica’s Bargarran Bear.  Well done girls!

Here is a lovely short story. It might help your child make more sense of our current social distancing situation.