Class News

Our Class Stories

I have uploaded a little story for you today- I hope you enjoy it!
Click on the link below to play:

There’s a Bear On My Chair by Ross Collins. Kind permission from author and Nosy Crow publications.
Let us know your favourite stories that you have been reading at home.

Class Competitions and School Challenges 

Here is a community art competition you might like to take part in to show the local residents living in Erskine care homes we are thinking of them at these difficult times.

Sumdog Challenges

This week there is another maths Sumdog competition running and now we also have access to the spelling resources too! There is a spelling competition on which will be great for you to revise your phonics and spelling sounds. To begin with it will ask you some questions to gauge what level you are it. Mr Martindale and I will be logging on to see how you are all getting on throughout the week. Good luck and have fun!
Well done to Olly for coming in 1st place out of the whole school during last weeks competition!

May Wellness Calendar

Here is a link to a May Wellness Calendar, it gives you some lovely active ideas to complete at home over the month when you have some free time, enjoy!

May-Calendar.pdf