Placing Requests and P1 registration

If you do not live in the Portmoak catchment area, but wish to make a placing request for your child then you will need to complete the form below. This is the same form for children who live over the border with Fife as it is for Perth and Kinross residents.

P&K Placing request form

If you are interested in making a placing request for your child, please contact the school to arrange a visit.

Any  placing requsts for P1 pupils starting in August 2012 should be made by 31st March 2012. To visit the Perth and Kinross website and view further information on placing requests please click here.