On Friday 3rd we got the pipes up for the polycrub. What happened was this – the school started by reading the instructions to find out what we had to do. We had to mark on the stabs from 1 to 10 and then we put a string on the stabs, after that the school got Jeff’s lazer pen to see if the string was straight. It looked straight but Adam’s spirit level said different, because the knots on the string were not straight. However by that time it was home time although Hannah and Is tayed over and helped to cut the stabs and put the pipes on the stabs. Now the pipes are up, Thanks to all the adults for their help!