After the blog we last did about the plants, the plants grew even more. Mostly the tomato plants are beginning to grow. They were growing in the holiday weekend.There was about 20 tomato seedlings sprouting to life and we set 2 pea pods and in each there was only 1. There was about 3 pea pods and 3 tomato plants.We left them in a container from when we went to Stronsey. We had to water them when we were at Stronsey school and we had to water them every day but not Saturday or Sunday.
On Friday 3rd we got the pipes up for the polycrub. What happened was this – the school started by reading the instructions to find out what we had to do. We had to mark on the stabs from 1 to 10 and then we put a string on the stabs, after that the school got Jeff’s lazer pen to see if the string was straight. It looked straight but Adam’s spirit level said different, because the knots on the string were not straight. However by that time it was home time although Hannah and Is tayed over and helped to cut the stabs and put the pipes on the stabs. Now the pipes are up, Thanks to all the adults for their help!