As a parent of a child at Taylor High School you are automatically a member of the Parent Forum. The parent Forum is composed of all the parents and carers of children at the school.
As a member of the parent forum you can expect to:
- Get information about what your child is learning
- Get information about events and activities at the school
- Get advice and help on how you can support your child’s learning
- Be told about opportunities to be involved in the school
- Have a say in selecting a parent council to work on behalf of all the parents at the school
- Be invited to identify issues for the parent council to work on with the school