Time Capsule Challenge

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. As well as your regular work you have a challenge from me for between now and the end of the summer holidays. We are going to make a time capsule of our memories of the lockdown period over the past three months – and you can include the summer if you like too. A Time Capsule is like a treasure chest where we put memories of a certain time for people to find in the future! Your challenge is to create something for the time capsule – it could be a poem, a fictional story or a factual report. It could also be a drawing or another piece of art, or it could be a research project around some of the issues related to the lockdown, especially for the older children. The only success criteria are that your project or piece of work should be related to the lockdown, contain some facts about the lockdown if appropriate and contain some of your feelings about it. You can send your work to me at any time between now and the end of the holidays by e-mail – please call your e-mail ‘lockdown project’. You can also bring your work in to school after the holidays if you prefer. I can’t wait to see all your great ideas!