P7 Video & Yearbook

Dear Parents/Carers,

We would like to mark P7 Transition to High School by producing a special video which will be shared via our YouTube channel, Twitter, website and the school app.

If you would like your child to take part in the video can you please send the following to Mrs Rigg by 7pm on Thursday 11th June.

Photo of when child started P1 wearing school uniform (or started at St Timothy’s)

Photo of child in P7 wearing school uniform

Can all photos please be sent by e-mail to Mrs Rigg on gw09riggmairi01@glow.sch.uk

P7 Yearbook

All children have been e-mailed with a Yearbook entry to complete. Can this also be returned to the class teacher by Thursday 11th May at 7pm. This year’s yearbook is likely to be a digital version. I have attached a copy of the yearbook file below.

If your child has already returned the Yearbook entry to their class teacher then there is no need to complete it again.

P7 Yearbook

Kind Regards

Mrs Rigg, Mrs McAllister and Mr McGuigan

1. Hi do you mean the 11th June as it says may

• Hi yes, it should be the 11th June. Sorry about that. Have amended the post now.

Mrs Rigg

• Hi. I’m trying to email the two pictures of my daughter but it’s saying it cannot be delivered.

• Hi Claire,

I think I have received your e-mail and replied to you.

Mrs Rigg

• Hi I sent a message last week that marissa cant get onto her emails? Its gor the year book and no one has got back to me.

Nadia

• Hi Nadia,

Sorry I didn’t receive that message. The Yearbook document is also at the bottom of the page so she shouldn’t need e-mail to access it. If there is any trouble typing into the document then you can send me the answers and I can copy them into the document from here.

My e-mail to send the yearbook and photos to is gw09riggmairi01@glow.sch.uk
          The e-mail doesn’t need to be sent from Glow if she is having trouble accessing that.

I hope this helps and if not please just get back to me.

Mrs Rigg