P3 – Home Learning Week Beg 18th May 2020

Hi Boys and girls, I hope you are all well. Here is home learning activities for this week. Again, you can complete whichever ones you like and whichever order. There are two assignments for this week. these can be accessed from our class team. You can complete these assignments and submit them back to your teacher so we can see all your wonderful work.

Thankyou Mrs Barr, Mr Doyle, Miss O’Neill

The Messy Magpie

P3 Home Learning 18th May 20

phoneme story – t

1. How do we access the class teams?

2. Hi, I do not have my son’s glow email address or password. Could this be sent to me?
    It’s for Kaleb Smith Room 7.

3. I can’t seem to see work for Wednesday for this week, can you advise of what it it, thanks

• Hi,

Wednesday’s work is in the PowerPoint called P3 Home Learning 18th May 20. If you click on the document above it should download. Please let us know if you still can’t access Wednesday’s activities.

Kind Regards
      Mrs Rigg

• Hey, I have the work for week commencing 18th though for some reason it only shows Monday, Tuesday and Thursday

• Hi Here is the information from the PowerPoint for Wednesday. I hope this helps.
          Mrs Rigg

Wednesday:Literacy – Story writing – See the class team assignment area for this task.

Maths – Collect 2 plates. You will need 20 items. (counters, cars etc) Try to share these equally and complete these sums.
          8 divided by 2 = 6 divided by 2 = 10 divided by 2 =
          12 divided by 2 = 16 divided by 2 = 18 divided by 2 =

Topic – Sweets are an important part of every childhood! Here are some popular sweets from the 1960’S. Sherbet, Polo Mints, Caramac, Fry’s Medley, liquorice, Fruit Gums, Poppets, pear drops, Flake, Crème Eggs, Milk Tray, After Eight. Choose 3 to research and draw a picture of them.