Good morning boys and girls,
Your teacher misses you all. Remember to keep checking your email in Glow, in case we’ve sent you an email. You can send us a message or photo whenever you want. We check our emails daily.
- Count to 100 by 1s
2. Count to 100 by 5s
3. Watch this video. It is showing us something new we are going to learn in Maths. Introduction to subtraction video
4. Open the Powerpoint ‘Introducing subtraction’. Click on the slideshow tab and press ‘From the beginning’ to listen to Mrs Smith telling you about subtraction.
5. Complete the worksheet
- Revise single sounds on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36IBDpTRVNE
- Revise oo phoneme with Geraldine on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3UUnmNk1UM
- Phonics words to make –
Please make these words with letter cards provided (in August) or magnetic board if you have one. If you have lost your letter cards you could make some on scrap paper.
- Log onto Oxford Reading Tree using the log in details: https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page
Open ‘Top Dog’
2. Try to read it by yourself first. Use the arrow buttons to turn the pages.
Then listen to the story by using the Play Audio button.
3. Click on Play Activity 1. Enter your name and answer the questions.
- May is the month of Mary PowerPoint – discuss who Mary is with someone in your family and read through the Powerpoint :
2. Mary stained glass window colouring – colour neatly using crayons, pens or pencils. Click the link and print the worksheet.
How to get access to Twinkl for free:
Step 1: Go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer
Step 2: Enter the code you have received, or CVDTWINKLHELPS if you have not yet been given a code
Step 3: Share the offer code and website link with anyone who could benefit