A Fire Safety Officer talked to P6 about the dangers of fireworks and bonfires. The children listened very attentively and took the talk very seriously. The children were advised to go to an organised Firework Display such as the one in Strathclyde Park. The photographs the Fire Safety Officer had shown really brought home what might happen if care was not taken care. The children were also advised that they should not hold sparklers even if they have gloves on. Only special gloves should be worn.
P6 would like everyone to know this message and have a safe Bonfire Night.