St. Brigid's Primary

Day 3 and Day 4 in the Kilbowie House

We have had so many amazing experiences yesterday and today. Mrs O’Raw, Mr Gavin, Mrs Moon and Mrs Burns have all been doing the activities too.

All of our activities have been great fun and required us to work hard as a team. We have made new friends from other schools and we are working together to be the best we can be and keep on ‘aiming higher’

Mr Gavin has been passing on messages to the children, feel free to leave a message to be passed on.

1. Hi Morgane, Emma, Lynsey, the pics are great, pity the weather has gone all autumnal, all part of the fun though, take care see you all soon, Anne 🙂

2. It looks like your all having an awesome time, looking forward to hearing all about it tomorrow. Enjoy your disco tonight!!

3. Looking great guys,you’re so lucky to have had some amazing experiences this week, enjoy your last night in Kilbowie and we’ll see you all tomorrow.xxx

4. Looks like another fun filled day.

5. Loving all the fab pics! It’s great to see what you’ve been doing since Mon, enjoy your last night and disco xxx

6. Sad we did not win the boat competition.

7. Gorge walking was the best. Sean chased a rubber ring down the river.

8. Today was an amazing day and even though the weather was horrible it didn`t stop us from having a great time.

9. It was so fun on Tuesday as we went skiing

10. It was so fun and I would go back in a heart beat. It was such an amazing experience. I was so sad to leave.

11. Thanks to all the teachers for taking us to Kilbowie. I had a ball and I wish I could go again but unfortunately I can't because I have already been and next year the P6s will go and they will all love it.

12. I had a briliant time and i would love to come back!

13. It was really fun and we would love to go again!!!!!!

14. Kilbowie was a great and fun experience. The skiing, gorge walking and rock climbing are amazing! They look scary but they’re really fun!!

15. The skiing was so fun I hope the Primary 6s when their 7s that they will be very good at skiing. Kilbowie was such fun.