St. Brigid's Primary

Our adventures in Kilbowie – Day 2

Here are some of the photographs from today’s activities. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Also Mr Gavin will try and update some photos – signal dependant – on the go to Twitter. You can follow us @stbrigid1 #stbri

1. Great pic’s! Looks like everyone is really enjoying it, despite the weather. Hope you all have as much fun for the rest of the week.

2. Fantastic pictures and great to see some wee familiar faces looks like some amazing activities have been enjoyed today. Have a brill time p7.xx

3. Fab pics, hope your having a ball kids, have fun xxx

4. Great to see you are all having a wonderful time x

5. So much crammed into your first full day boys and girls. The smiles let us know just how much fun you’re having even though it’s cold! Sleep tight.

6. Looks so very cold but those smiles are as warm as can be! Looks like you are all having a great time…shout out to Jonathan from the Pickerings in America!!! xxx

7. Aw so good to see all their wee faces and looks like they are having a ball. X

8. Looks like your all having the time of your lives. I’m so jealous !!!! Can I go next year ?????xxx

9. Fantastic pictures from Kilbowie!
    It looks like everyone is having an amazing time! Can’t wait for the next instalment of pictures from today’s activities!
    Keep having fun! Xxx

10. Good Fun being had by all, any chance it could be extended to two weeks?

11. It looks like you are having a great time. We are missing you. What is your favourite activity so far?

12. Looks like everyone is having a great time! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of today’s activities. Have a great time and enjoy your disco tomorrow night!xx

13. Fantastic photos! Looks great fun but that water looks sooo cold!! Enjoy the rest of your week and can’t wait to see more pictures xx

14. Looks like you’re all having fun, enjoy your last day and disco tonight! X

15. Boys and Girls we have had so much fun. We have been doing rock climbing, coasteering, mountain biking, skiing and so much more.

My favourite has been coasteeing… but I got very wet!!!

16. Boys and Girls we have had so much fun. We have been doing rock climbing, coasteering, mountain biking, skiing and so much more.

My favourite has been coasteering… but I got very wet!!!

17. The pictures are great – they all look like they are having great fun x

18. Kieran looks like your having lots of fun and really enjoying yourself ,enjoy your last night and disco,see you soon love n miss you mum n dad xx

19. We can see you are having an awesome time..have fun bro and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow… hair still looking good bro lol

20. This experience was amazing I would love to do it again.

21. This experience was amazing but the best activity to me was the Gorge Walk.

22. Thanks to all the teachers who were with us at Kilbowie thanks for all the support you gave us!

23. It was amazing at Kilbowie I really enjoyed it

24. Anyone who is thinking about going just go you will have a briliant time there because there is so many activities and you will have a great time. Kilbowie is awesome!!

25. Thank you to Mrs O’Raw Mr Gavin and all the teachers that helped without you we couldn’t have that amazing time of our life

26. This was the BEST experience ever I really want to go back my favourite activity was definetly the Mountain Biking!