St. Brigid's Primary

1. Just sitting in a “strange silence” looking over the photos. What an amazing week we had. Could not have been better weather and you all had a ball! Be proud of yourselves for being a great credit to your parents, our school and of course yourselves. Have a great sleep tonight and a super holiday, see you all in two weeks.

2. Great to have everyone back home safe after what seems to have been a fantastic week at Kilbowie. Thanks to Mrs Murphy, Mrs McNicoll and Mr Gavin for looking after our weans. Happy holidays x

3. Hi im a p7 pupil and I went to kilbowie with st brigids . I had so much fun doing the activities my favourite was gorge walking it was amazing I wish I could go again next years p7s should be so excited.THANK YOU to everyone that posted a comment so glad you care . Glad to be home though. 🙂

4. I cant wait till I go