St. Brigid's Primary

Kilbowie Update!

One group went over to the Island of Kerrera on a speed boat. They explored the Island and found many interesting things such as a castle ruin and a parrot sanctuary. Other groups went on a Safari finding out about the local wildlife, some were skiing and orienteering around the grounds. This evening we had fun doing the night line and we couldn`t see where we were going!

Sarah, Claudia, Sophie, Alanna.

1. It all sounds brilliant hope everyone is having a great experience can’t wait until Friday to see you Connie xx

2. Wish I was still at primary, this just sounds so much fun. Hope you all have a great day tomorrow and stay safe. ;-)) tell john its just too quiet lol 😉

3. Looks like great fun.
    Hope you are all enjoying your time away.
    See you all on Friday.

4. You all look like you’re having a fantastic time! I know your mum and dad think the house is too quiet without you. See you in a couple of weeks Niall and Niamh! Lots of love from Auntie Marie, Uncle Brian and Padraig xxx

5. Hi guys. Sorry I’m missing all the fun. You look as though you are all having a great time. Enjoy the disco.

6. It was so fun but I am glad to be home too. I just found out my mum was missing me loads (more than i expected!). I tried every single thing and very well too. I was so lucky and really wish I could visit Derek again, he was so so funny. happy I got to go!