St. Brigid's Primary

Kilbowie Day 2

A day full of super activities, with all children having lots of fun. Activities today included gorge walking, skiing, canoeing and abseiling.

The children in their canoes sailed on the Atlantic Ocean, over to the island of Kerrara. Some of the groups scaled some of the local hills and abseiled back down to safety. A personal achievement for everyone.

Our children enjoyed more great fun, jumping into the freezing cold water again.

This evening, the children went on ‘Scavenger Hunt’ to find items for every letter of the alphabet. The children are proving to be a credit to their parents and our school.

1. Looks like great fun, love the pictures.

2. Hi everyone. Looks like you are all having a great time. I am so mad I can’t be with you. Have a go at everything so we have plenty to talk about when I get back. Make the most of it. Missing you all. Keep yourselves safe and I’ll see you all soon.

3. Looks like you are all having great fun.

4. Hi again. Looks as though you are all having a great time. The activities all look good fun. Hope the weather keeps up for you. Have fun. See you soon.

5. Hope you have great fun

6. Looks like you are all having great time. Got your fish and chips for you coming home on Friday Ryan.

7. Hi all of you. You all look to be having a ball wish we were all there looks fantastic can’t wait to see you Bryan your sisters are missing you loads xx

8. Kilbowie was absolutely amazing I loved it and so did everyone else my favourite activities were kayaking and skiing I would go there again any day.