St. Brigid's Primary

Kilbowie Day 1

We have all arrived safe and well. It was a great journey up. Already the children have been involved in 3 activities: seashore walk, nightline and a quiz. St. Brigid’s Group 1 won the quiz! The children had great fun paddling in the Atlantic Ocean and then climbing over the rocks to get back to the Centre. The nightline caused a lot of hilarity as the children had to make their way through the wooded area – blind folded! A few scary tunnels were negotiated through. The teachers had more fun waiting above one of the tunnels with water. I’m sure you can guess what happened.

Everyone was fast asleep by 10.30pm. The children have been a credit to their families.

1. I loved seeing you in the Atlantic Ocean. Was it cold?

2. What was your favourite thing about your first day?

3. Dawson did you manage to make your bed ok?

4. Chelsea – how are you at Kilbowie? Did you do the night walk ok?

5. You look like you are having a great time in the tunnel Amy. Have a great time at Kilbowie Primary 7.

6. Hi Primary 7 Mrs Murphy and Mrs Mc Nicholl. Hope you are all having a great time at Kilbowie. Enjoy your time there as it is a very special experience. Ladies enjoy yourself and tell everyone up there that I am asking for them. As you know we are up to our eyes in rehearsals for the show. P6 say to have a great time and we’ll see you soon.

7. P.S. were you surprised to hear from me Mrs Murphy!

8. Jack P6 here – Did you have fun doing the night line? Enjoy your next lot of activities.

9. Rory P6 here. Was the water really cold? What are you up to today? Whatever it is I hope you are having fun.

10. Chloe p6 here. I can’t wait to go to Kilbowie. It looks like great fun. The rooms look cool. Have a great time.

11. Niall p6 here. Did you enjoy the nightline? Is the weather really cold? Enjoy your time there. Keep in touch. I can’t wait to see the other activities.

12. Primary 7, you look like you are having a great time. Primary 3 have enjoyed looking at your photographs this morning and we had a look at the map to see exactly where you are. Enjoy the rest of your time there, we are looking forward to hearing about all your adventures.

13. Wow… looks fantastic and great fun. So glad of this website as it give us parent great reasurrances that they are all having a ball!! Look forward to seeing more photos.xx

14. Absolutely brilliant to see what you have been up to so far, thoroughly enjoyed looking at the pictures. Have a great time for the rest of the week, special thanks to Mrs Murphy for her camera skills!

15. How are you geting on at kilbowie

16. Post from Dawson

Yes Devon I managed to make my bed well. I’m having great fun. Say hi to mum and dad.

17. Yes the nightline was great fun. Mrs Murphy chucked cold water over us.

Jac.

18. It has been all great fun and the Instructors are really friendly. Robert and Peter.

19. Katie, the nightline was scary. I kept screaming I thought there were rats. Today I went canoeing over to an island. Chelsea

20. How are you geting on at kilbowie? It looks good fun

21. Make sure you all keep your rooms tidy.

22. You look like you are all having great fun! Loving this blog great idea!

23. Oh no…… rats!!! So glad you are having a ball. Keira – I’m loving the picture of you up a tree!! Have fun. x

24. Hello Aiden having a great time. I loved the nightline the best. See you tomorrow. Amy