St. Brigid's Primary

140th Celebration Concert

We had our first show today celebrating 140 years of our Parish School. Congratulations to all of our children who were superstars and a big thank you to all of the staff in the background. Two more performances to go. Tuesday evening is sold out but there are still some tickets left for Tuesday afternoon.

1. “HAPPY DAYS”
    What a show! What a performance and so professional. Everyone a star.
    Clearly a lot of hard work has gone into the making of such an enjoyable show, not only for the audience but also for the performers. Such enthusiasm.
    Yes ‘Gliding’ did bring back memories of the old ‘Happy Days’
    If Monday’s show is anything to go by then Tuesday’s audiences are in for a real treat.
    The Grand Finale with a personal appearance of ‘Fonzie’ was the icing on the cake.
    Many Congratulations to all at St Brigid’s.
    John and Mary Kelly.

2. My gran was at the show and she said she had a good laugh and it was very funny!

3. My mum said it was really good!

4. I felt really nervous before I went on, just in case something went wrong. The show was really enjoyable.

5. Brilliant performance! Well done to everyone including Scott Young. Great show!

6. Congratulations to everyone involved in the making of this wonderful show. The writing, choreography, music and costumes were fantastic. But, of course, the real stars are the children who performed with such enthusiasm. St Brigid’s school has definitely got talent.

7. Well Done St Brigid’s. A fantastic show!!

You should all be very proud of yourselves.

What’s in the pipeline for next year????

8. Wow! What a great show, it was so fun! Also the narrators did fabulous with the introducing of the show!

9. Well done narrators you were brilliant on Tuesday night.

10. The show was brilliant and fantastic, I would like to do it again!

11. I managed to get a ticket at the last minute and I was so glad that I did. What a fantastic show. Every child was superb especially the narrators. You could tell by the children’s faces that they enjoyed themselves. Well done. I can’t wait until the next show.

12. It was such an inspiring performance from the kids of St. Brigids. I could sum it up in one word.. Absolutely fantastic.

13. Had a ball doing the show, took me back to the days of report cards and the belt etc. The children of St. Brigid’s are a credit to the school and their parents. Who needs X-Factor when we have all the talent we need here at St Brigid’s?

14. I am so proud to be part of this school (what a performance). 🙂