St. Brigid's Primary

Burns Competition

Rehearsals are on the way for the forthcoming Burns Singing and Poetry Competition. Children from Primary 4, 5, 6 and 7 are so dedicated that they have been taking lessons after school. Thank you to Mrs McBirnie for giving up her own time to do this. Also thank you to Mrs Robertson who plays the piano for them. We will keep you updated with their progress.

1. I would also like to say thank you to Mrs McBirnie and Mrs Robertson for their hard work. I heard the children singing and they sounded wonderful. I know they are going to do well.

2. I’m so proud of the children who are taking part in the Burns Competition. Our rehearsals are going really well and the children are sounding fantastic. I know they are going to do St. Brigid’s proud.

3. I know you’ll be fabulous ; ) x

4. Well done everyone who is taking part. I hope St. Brigids wins.

5. The Burns Competition is tomorrow. I want to say a big thank you to everyone involved for all the hard work and effort you have put in.
    I know you will try your very best tomorrow and I am so proud of you all.

6. The Burns competition was nerve racking.