St. Brigid's Primary

The MACA Project

Fiona and Lorraine from the MACA Project (Money Advice and Consumer Advice, North Lanarkshire) have been teaching Primary 4 and 5 all about money.They have been learning about the different types of money and  budgeting.

1. It was an absolute pleasure to teach the kids.

2. Hello boys and girls! I am sure I recognise some of those faces in the pictures from when I taught you in p3 with Mrs Murphy. I also had the MACA PROJECT in my class and they enjoyed learning about budgeting and expenditure. I was so excited to see your blog and how hard you are all working. Keep up your great work .
    From Miss McCormick 🙂

3. Thank you for inviting us to your school to deliver our MACA project. P4 and P5 made us most welcome and are lovely children. A real credit to yur school.

4. Well done P5 for learning about money, maybe you could come and help me count the money in the office.

5. i loved the MACA project it was lots fun and learned a lot from it.Hope you come next year

6. I loved The MACA Project it was great fun I hope they can come back next year 🙂

7. I loved the MACA project, it was so fun. I hope they can come back next year.

8. I LOVE IT P.4 I SAW ALL OF YOUR PHOTOS THEY LOOK GOOD.