Primary 6/7 2020

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Monday 1st June 2020

Good morning P6/7!

Can you believe it is the 1st of June already? I hope you have all been enjoying the beautiful sunshine.

For today’s home learning tasks, I have set you two challenges to complete as St. Andrew’s Hospice Ambassadors. Your completed work will be shared on the school Twitter, website and individual class Teams.

1. Film a Persuasive Video Task

2. Design a poster

You may do 1 or both of these tasks. Please submit to me by the end of today so that I can share with the school tomorrow. If you feel confident enough to film a video, the more I have the better!

This week is going to be a fundraising week for St. Andrew’s Hospice and I need you to help me spread the message by completing the above tasks.

We are setting 2 challenges for everyone in the school.

Wear Yellow Week

Soak the Teacher

We understand that all families might not be in a position to donate during these challenging times. Please know that all contributions to our fundraising week, whether that is raising awareness by participating in a challenge or making a donation, are greatly appreciated by St. Andrew’s Hospice, the patients and their families.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with for today’s tasks, and of course I hope that you have fun with the school challenges this week. If you have any questions, please use the ‘Ask the teacher’ channel on our class Team.

Good luck, ambassadors. You’ve got this!

Miss Conway