Primary 6/7 2020

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Last day of school 🌈🌞

Good morning everyone.

I can’t believe it is your last day of P6/7. This will be a year that I am sure you will never forget. I know I won’t. Thank you to each and every one of you for your hard work this year, particularly during lockdown. You should be so proud of yourselves.

Primary 7. It’s time to say goodbye for now. Your journey to high school has begun. Go and be the best version of yourself. Make yourself proud and follow your dreams. I hope that you will keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.

Primary 6. You are now about to close the P6 chapter and after the holidays, will have an exciting year of responsibility and opportunities, as P7s. I can’t wait to see you all, when you return.

If today was a normal day in school, we would play games, enjoy the outdoors, be busy tidying the class and reminisce with our friends. Although we can’t do that today, I want you to choose to do something that you enjoy doing today. Make it a happy day at home. And a happy last day of lockdown learning as P6/7. Share a photo with us on Teams.

It’s time to switch off from school now and have a well deserved break. I hope that your summer holidays are happy and safe. I will be thinking of you all today when the school bell goes at 1pm! I might even do a go noodle in our classroom just for ‘one last time.’ Unicorn noodles?!

Hope to see you all soon. Have fun today.

Miss Conway