Primary 5 2020

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Holiday weekend!

A big well done for all the hard work you have done this week. Tomorrow and Monday you can all have a well earned rest as Friday is a Bank holiday and Monday is an inset day for teachers!

I would also like to say a huge thank you to all of the adults that are helping you with your learning at home as well as having to do their own work and make sure you are all healthy and happy. If you can, spend sometime this weekend helping with chores, playing with little brothers and sisters or doing something kind for your parents or carers.

Answers for this week’s comprehension activities:

Earthquakes Comprehension Activity Answers

Volcanoes Comprehension Activity Answers

World Volcanoes Comprehension Activity Answers

Answers for this week’s maths activity:

Using a Calendar Activity Answers

The top 5 players on Sumdog this week were

Spelling: ED JG  MA  KN  EL

Grammar: JG AnK  AiK  KN  HC

Maths: AG KN  HC  JG  CM

Mrs Steel let me know that Primary 5 were Ladywell class of the month for April on Sumdog! Well done and keep up the hard work!

I have loved seeing all of your photos, work and comments on the Primary 5 Team on Glow again this week.

I will post again next week with some new activities for you to try. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Mrs Hutchison