Primary 4/3 2020

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Easter Holiday Ideas

Happy Friday everyone!

Thanks to anyone who has engaged in using P3/4’s Microsoft team. I have really enjoyed hearing from you and seeing some of your work. If you haven’t yet already please check your inbox on Glow there is an email waiting for you, copy the link I have sent into google and get chatting to us! Don’t miss out!

As it is a Friday and the ‘Easter Holidays’ are approaching I have left below some fun Easter tasks that you could do to fill your time. Any tasks you complete please share them on the Microsoft team!

Design an Easter Egg Competition 

Draw an egg shape onto an A4 piece of paper (or any paper you have!) and design it however you want, as I always say to you P3/4 – be creative as you like! Post any entries onto the P3/4 Microsoft Team. The winner will be revealed at the end of the ‘holidays’ so you have two weeks! The winning egg will be featured on twitter! Good Luck

See the source image

How to make chocolate nests 

Read the instructions on how to make this yummy snack for your family! Once you have made them, the second sheet, is for you to write your own set of instructions on how to make the Easter treat.

See the source image

chocolate_nests_instructions (1)

Easter Maths Board Game

Create a maths board game – make it Easter themed – so your counters could be Easter chicks, your board game could be the shape of an egg and you could have challenge cards asking Easter story questions.

Easter_Boardgame_Task (1)

Home Cinema 

As you are unable to go to the cinema during the holidays, the new movie Trolls World Tour will be able to be streamed at home.

It will be available to rent from Monday, April 6 from Prime Video UK, iTunes, Sky Store and other UK streaming platforms.

If you are unable to stream it watch another one of your favourite movies instead!

See the source image

Harry Potter 

J.K. Rowling, author of Harry Potter has launched a new website to keep children entertained during the Easter break. Have a wee look there’s some magical stuff!

https://www.wizardingworld.com/collections/harry-potter-at-home

See the source image

Whatever you choose to do P3/4 I hope you have fun, eat lots of eggs and most importantly keep safe 🙂

Let me know in the comments what you are most excited about!

Miss Taylor