Primary 3b Ladywell P.S 2016-17

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Road Safety Magic Show… 🚦

On Monday 12th September Primary 3b were invited to Allan’s Road Safety Magic Show!!

Magician Allan taught us some magic words. They were “STOP, LOOK, LISTEN, THINK” – he also taught us the actions using the song ‘The Hokey Cokey!’

There were lots of magic tricks! We made a picture turn from black and white to colourful and we saw Magician Allan take lights out of his reflective jacket – we don’t know how he did it!!

Magician Allan brought along his dog Robbie. Robbie was very frightened because he had almost been hit by a car when he was trying to get an ice cream. Allan and Robbie did a magic trick to remind us to only cross the road when it is clear. They put a needle through a balloon and it didn’t burst!!

Allan taught us a rhyme about Traffic Lights – Red on top to tell the cars to stop. Yellow in between to always be seen. Green down below to tell the cars to go.

The last part of the show we met a lollipop man. Allan had drawn him on a whiteboard but he could move his eyes and speak!

It was a great show and we all became Magician’s Assistants! Here are our favourite parts…

“I couldn’t believe that the lollipop man could move his eyes and speak! I really liked that part!” – Cara

“I liked when Allan took the lights out of his reflective jacket and put them through his ear and out the other side!” – Ellie M.

“I liked meeting Robbie the dog and hearing what he had been up to!” – Kyle

“I couldn’t work out how he did his magic tricks!” – Millie

“I liked when the needle went through the balloon and it did not burst!” – Erin

“I liked seeing how the traffic lights worked and seeing Allan cross the tiny road safely.” – Aaron

20160912_092828

20160912_105156