Primary 3b Ladywell P.S 2016-17

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

June 28, 2017
by Miss Girvan
0 comments

Thank you… πŸ’›

I would like to say a huge big thank you to all of my P3b pupils & their families for their generous gifts, cards & flowers – it really means a lot!

I have had a fantastic year as your teacher P3 & I hope you all have a super summer holiday!

Miss Girvan. x

June 6, 2017
by Miss Girvan
0 comments

Glasgow Science Centre… 😊

On Friday 2nd June we travelled to Glasgow for our class trip to the Glasgow Science Centre.

We were very excited on the journey as we saw the Finnieston Crane, the SSE Hydro and the Armadillo all sitting on the banks of the River Clyde!

We split into groups and set off exploring, taking part in lots of fun games, activities and puzzles across the three floors!

We then got to take part in a Science Show called Bodyworks: The Vitals. It was based on our amazing bodies and how they work!

We had lots of fun on our school trip and Miss Girvan thought our behaviour was excellent!

May 29, 2017
by Miss Girvan
1 Comment

Gymnastics… 🀸

We have been working in groups, with a partner & individually in gymnastics to create shapes & movements with our bodies.

Here are just some of the shapes & balances we created…

March 31, 2017
by Miss Girvan
0 comments

Happy Holidays…

Β Today we were rewarded with the Class of the Week trophy!!

The best way start to our holidays!!

I hope you all have a wonderful break! Stay safe, have lots of fun & eat lots of chocolate!!

Miss Girvan 😊

March 31, 2017
by Miss Girvan
0 comments

Easter Egg Competition!!

We created lots of wonderful and unique designs for the Easter Egg Competition today!Β Ms. Burns & Mrs. Tollan judged EM as first place and JC as second! Well done to both girls!!Β 

March 31, 2017
by Miss Girvan
0 comments

Superhero Day!!

Β Well done to all of the children in P3b who took part in the Big Pedal 2017 by cycling or scooting to school and those who came to the iBike Superhero Breakfast today! πŸš²πŸ›΄πŸŒŸ