Ms Hutchison's Homework Page

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Good morning Primary 5 14th January Please read to the end!

Today I am trying to make it simpler to work through your tasks. When you log into the Teams area you will see an assignment for your literacy and numeracy groups. Each post will contain all the tasks you need to complete and a suggested order. I have limited the amount you need to upload.

I have noticed some people are rushing and not reading instructions. Please take your time. The instructions are written for YOU not your parents. I think you could do a lot of it independently, if you stop, read, think, check instructions once again then start your tasks. If you make a mistake the world won’t end…we make plenty of mistakes in class so don’t worry if you make them at home.

Spend time looking at what you are being asked to do then plan your day. You may decide to start with literacy or start with numeracy or you may wish to do a bit of both. After one hour online take a break. It might be your playtime or a time to draw or read. Make time for lunch and some exercise.

I worked with some of our class today and we didn’t get through all the tasks and that is okay. We took time away from the computer and did some independent quiet tasks. You could do the same.

Numeracy and Literacy tasks for each group are on Teams.

RE Task for all

Recap Monday’s power point on the important places in a Mosque.

t-tp-639-places-of-worship-mosque-activity-sheet_ver_3

Then complete this interactive quiz.

Access this lesson using pin code: MH2639
at Twinkl Go

Free Choice Learning for all

Choose a BBC Learning activity to watch on TV. Let me know which activity or programme you choose and why. Put your answer in the comments to this post.

For example we watched a clip about Victorian engineers from BBC bitesize because P7 are doing a topic on Victorians.

Remember to check in and say hello in the Teams General area.