Ms Hutchison's Homework Page

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Literacy Lollipops and Candy Groups 13th January

Spelling Activity

See separate post

Grammar Activities

This first task is a revision of verbs and recognising the different tenses. Remember verbs are the time travellers, they can tell you if something is happening now (present) in the past and in the future.

The first task has 3 parts please complete all 3 levels before moving on to the sorting activity.

These activities can be accessed via twinkl go

Access this lesson using pin code: MH6327
at Twinkl Go

Sharing will expire in 56 days

Reading Activities

Read for Information –

Go to the post about epic books and video clips (the one that mentioned the goalkeeper – yes that one!) from yesterday and explore the books I have put up. You should find one that links to our science topic. Send me an email with it’s title. DO NOT POST THE TITLE HERE OR IN TEAMS – YOU’LL GIVE IT AWAY!

Read for pleasure –

Once you have read that book. Choose one of your own to read. I want you to sit somewhere quiet and read for a minimum 25 minutes. You can tell me what book you chose to read in the comments.