Ms Hutchison's Homework Page

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Week Beg. 8th June

This week is S.T.E.M. week this stands for science, technology, engineering and mathematics. There will be lots of activities posted on Twitter throughout the week, if you use Twitter check it out.

Last week we focused on science activities. This week it is all about engineering. Every day this week I will post a new activity for you to explore.

I’ve posted information for RE for this week. A lovely activity for you to do.

We are on our 4th week with our opera. Some boxing tips along with a song and a quiz..check out the post below.

I will be in school this week so I have uploaded ALL tasks to Glow this week. No Teams Area tasks but please upload any photos to our science area.

Your literacy task is based on a science theme and I will also post a different maths task every day.

I know what you are thinking –  how can I do all this and the things being put on Twitter! You don’t have to! Do the ones you can this week and save the others for another time. It is almost the summer holidays you could save some activities for then.

Check out the posts below – quite a few! Check Glow every day for new information. Let me know what you are up to either in the comments or by posting photos in Teams.