Ms Hutchison's Homework Page

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Week beg 1st June

Welcome to online school for the the first week in June! We’ve been having super weather so this week I have planned science lessons linked to the sun. Every day this week I shall post a new science experiment here on Glow for you to try.

I have also posted a STEM challenge in our Teams area..are your ready to amaze your family by walking on eggs without breaking them? Look in the science channel in our Teams area for more details.

I have uploaded literacy and numeracy tasks in the Teams area.

This weeks numeracy tasks reviews a really important concept – so important I always start the school year with it..get this right and addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are easier to follow. How much can you remember? Don’t worry if you need to revise this important concept..I’ve put helpful power points up to help you revise..What is this vital skill? Go to Teams to find out!

Literacy two tasks this week, your usual reading group task and some grammar and poetry to complete.

Our Opera work is coming along nicely check out the music post.

Remember plan your week – make sure your give time to literacy and numeracy!

I’m working in the Hub today so might not be able to answer any emails or chats.