Mrs.Curran and Mrs. McHugh's Page

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Wednesday, the 3rd of June 🧸

Good morning everyone!!😎

I hope that Primary 2 children had lots of fun on the Zoom video chat yesterday with their friends. It was lovely to see you all and I hope that you all had fun completing the quiz.

Here are the Zoom details for toady’s chat at 6pm:

P1 : Meeting ID: 764 5277 1593, Password: 2gJR9G

Mrs McHugh and I are looking forward to seeing the Primary 1 children at 6pm tonight for a quick hello!   x

Watch or read the story about Mog the Forgetful Cat by Judith Kerr. This is one of my favourite children’s stories so I hope that you like it!.

Today we are going to write a story about Mog the cat. I’m going to write the beginning of the story and I would like you to write the middle and end section of the story all about Mog’s adventures.

Primary One :

Write a middle and end to the story remembering to use capital letters/full stops and joining words. You can draw a picture of the main part of the story too.

Primary Two :

Write the next two parts of story in detail, using paragraphs,  joining words and describing words to make your story full of adventure. You can draw a picture of the main part of the story at the end.

Mog’s  Adventure

It was a beautiful sunny day in the garden and Mog the cat was sleeping on the grass. She had liked the feeling of the sun on her fur and she was having a lovely dream about Debbie and Nicky feeding her some fish.

Then suddenly ….

All groups:

• Log onto Sumdog and choose some of your favourite games  to play. Can you earn over 50 coins?

Art and Design 

Can you draw an image of Mog the cat? Look at this video of how to draw a cat and then create your own Mog picture. I can’t wait to see your wonderful drawings!