Mrs.Curran and Mrs. McHugh's Page

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Thursday 30th April 2020

Good morning boys and girls,

It is Thursday again, I hope it has been another quick week for you all. I can see lots of you have been very busy and posting your work to Mrs Curran and I. It is wonderful to see you are working so hard at home.

Today’s tasks:

Task 1

Taught Writing – I would like you to write a diary entry for a day this week. Remember when you write a diary entry you should have the date at the top.

Primary 1 – You could write three sentences about what you did that day, who you did it with and what did you feel or enjoy about the activities you did that day. Draw a picture to illustrate your day.

Primary 2 – You could write a paragraph about what you did throughout the day, who you did you do the activities with and how did you feel that day or how did you feel about what you did that day? Draw a picture to illustrate your diary entry.

You can once again post on to our glow page, teams page or keep in a folder for us to look at once we return to school.

This could be a short task that you could do everyday – imagine looking back on this time and having a diary to read all about it. Ava is writing a diary at home everyday, she is already enjoying looking back and reading what we did a few weeks ago. Give it a go boys and girls.

Remember a sentence needs a capital letter at the beginning and a full stop at the end. Primary 2 I would like to see some interesting joining words. Primary 1 and Primary 2 remember to describe your day using exciting adjectives which we have been working on using.