Mrs.Curran and Mrs. McHugh's Page

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Tuesday 31st March

Good morning boys and girls,

I hope that you are all well. Here are today’s tasks:

Common Words Revision P1 – was, went, his. 

•  Look/Say/Cover/Write/Check  these words?
  • Can you use these words in a sentence  and post them onto Glow or Teams ? (Get an adult to help if you need it)
  • Watch the video below of Geraldine the Giraffe finding words that have the letter f in them. Can you think if any words that have this sound in them ?

Primary 2 Common words revision :  yellow, always, again, year

• Write these words in graffiti spelling on a whiteboard or in your homework jotter. 
  • Use these words in a sentence  and post them onto Glow or Teams ? (Get an adult to help if you need it)
  • Watch the video below of the examples of the ow sound. Can you remember all of the ow words and send them to me please ?

Numeracy – Sumdog

Log into Sumdog and complete two of the the number challenges that I’ve set and I’ll announce who is the master of maths later on today for P1 and P2.

Topic : How to draw a clown 

• Let’s get creative and draw and colour your own clown. You can use the  YouTube video below that shows you how to draw a clown step by step. Once you have created your fantastic clown, ask an adult to take a picture of it and email it to me at gw09curranlouise2@glow.sch.uk and I can post it onto our page to show all of your friends. 

We hope that you all have a good day boys and girls!

Mrs Curran and Mrs McHugh 🙂