Today P.3 made bread rolls. They were delicious!
Here is our recipe if you would like to try it.
- 250g of strong white bread flour
- 5g of salt
- 7g of fast acting yeast
- 5g of sugar
- 150ml of water
- A large bowl
- kitchen scales
- A wooden spoon
- An apron
- A tablespoon
- Grease proof paper
- First wash your hands with warm soapy water and preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Next measure the flour and sift it into the bowl.
- Now add the salt, the yeast and the sugar.
- After that, make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- Next add the water carefully and mix into a dough.
- Now put flour on the surface and your hands and empty the dough onto it.
- You now have to knead the dough for 10 minutes.
- Break into 4 pieces and make them round.
- Cover the dough with cling film and leave to prove for at least 30 minutes.
- Finally put your dough in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes. When it is golden brown and feels hollow when you pat the bottom, it is ready.
We enjoyed tasting our bread rolls. Have a look at our photographs below…