Room 7

Primary 2 and 3

This Week in Room 7 . . .

We started learning about subtraction this week. Primary 3 children have revised using a number line and number square to take away. Primary 2 children used cubes to take away. Megan said “I got them right” and Rory said “I got some wrong but I got some right too. Mistakes help you learn.”

We got new jobs in class, like Munch Monitors, Board Cleaner, Resource Managers and Tech Team.

In PE, we did yoga. Everyone has really improved from the very first time we did yoga! Aston said “It was the best” and Sophie said “I like doing it because it helps you relax.”

Primary 3 chose a reading book from the library, and in class we learned about plurals. Plurals mean more than one of something. We learned to add s or es.

Today, we had 4 new star writers. These children made a big improvement and their writing was outstanding. Miss Torley will take a photo of us, and put it up later.

This afternoon, we found out that our new topic will be Glasgow!