My second day

Hello, Its Jack Gaughan, I went gorge walking and skiing, Gorge walking was really cold but it was really fun. At skiing i was the first to the top bit and it was really fun. I’m in a room with Ross Guy and Nathan miller. I’m having lots of fun and missing home already.

6 thoughts on “My second day”

1. Awe Hiya Darling
    so So SO good to hear from you
    Glad you are having a great time and trying all the activities. 1st to the TOP eh – Some Bhoy xx
    You look gr8 in your photos and mum and dad are loving seeing all the photos and activities on the Blog
    We are also Missing you but HAPPY you are settled and enjoying ur P7 week away
    Remember to try everything and have the BEST time away – Friday will be here b4 you know it.
    Love and Miss you heaps
    Love mum & Dad
    And wee Miracle Molly (woof Woof!) xxxxxxx

2. Up early tomozz and ENJOY your activities xxx
    We will be looking out for more photos tomozz
    So work yer posing wee man

xxxxxx

3. Look like you are all having lots of fun Jack. Hope yous hav good day today and enjoy your activities. Tell Kian me and Buddy are missing him loads….buddy has no socks to steal LOL. Cant wait to see more pictures of youall today and hear from Kian. Tell him to write his name when he writes his blog so a know Iits him. Hav a great day guys. Xx

4. Glad your having a great time Jack your mum will be well chuffed seeing this. Tell Kira we’re all missing her and can’t wait for her to write something. Mind tell her to say her name on the blog so we know who it is x

5. Hi Jacko
    Hope you slept well and enjoyed your day again today – looking forward to hearing what you have been up to and seeing you posing in today’s photos Ha 🙂
    I’m off out to visit Juls and wee Puppy Skylar tonight – trying to keep myself busy as I miss you heaps
    But Mum & Dad are SO SO happy to hear you are making the most of your time away and exploring all these new Activities.
    Big ((((HUGS))))
    Lv ya xxx