Keeping you up to date

Our aim is to have every child posting on the blog over their stay at Kilbowie.  As we are all in different groups we are in the centre at different times but we are keeping track of who has and hasn’t posted yet, but as long as we maintain internet connection we are on track for all children writing their own post.

13 thoughts on “Keeping you up to date”

1. This Blog is a fantastic idea….. all the parents are enjoying all the updates and photos
    I will sleep easier tonight – hearing my boy’s message and seeing his happy photo today
    ENJOY the rest of your week
    You all deserve a Medal xx

2. This blog is great for putting us parents mind at rest & still get to see our kids having fun, tell hannah we’re so proud off her and cant wait to hear all her stories x

3. I agree the blog is great and I’m much more relaxed now after seeing the photos and how much fun James and all the kids are having x

4. Loving this blog too seeing all the kids having fun and hearing from them. Looking forward to hearing from Kian soon. Have a great day x

5. Love the blogs ithey’re keeping us going till Friday. Great the kids and teachers are having fun can’t wait to see if Kira post something. X

6. Loving the blog, lets us keep in touch enough to put our minds at rest. Everyone even the teachers are having a blast

7. Hi all…it is great to hear all the kids are enjoying kilbowie my house is so quiet without Madison and I am so proud of her for embracing all the activities…enjoy the rest of the week..xxx

8. Hi Erin it’s great to see your having a great time we are all proud of you having the courage to participate in your activities. We love logging on to see your pictures and it’s good to see so many happy faces. Miss you loads love mum x p.s it’s strange your rooms still tidy

9. Hi all…

We have been keeping up to date with your blog, you lot look like your having fun! I am missing my friends Kian, Jack and Nathan. I hope you all have a great time until Friday and I will be waiting on you all to get back.

When you’ve been away I have been learning even more about America! Remember your red nose for Friday when you get back to school.

Have fun
    Kai

10. Loving this blog it’s putting all us parents mind’s at rest knowing all the kids are having a ball doing all the different activities hope to hear from molly soon and hope your enjoying your self love you molly dolly.xx

11. High molly paterson it’s Dad it’s good seeing you and all the other kids are having fun love you,mind and write your name when it’s your turn so your mum knows its you see you on Friday.xx

12. The blog is a fabulous idea, great to see all the kids getting involved & having so much fun! Can’t wait to hear from you Sophie H, remember write Ur name so we know it’s you!! Enjoy the rest of your time & I will enjoy the rest of my peace & quiet lol xx