Review : Everyman Cinema

I’m not a fan of drastic change. I would much rather go with the safe, well known option, like the Vue cinemas. I would take the Vue cinema over the Showcase or Cineworld any day but recently I came across a hip, modern, luxury take on your average cinema trip, the Everyman Cinema. Prices are relatively high for the income of your average 17 year old but if you’re feeling fancy you do get a great service for your money (especially if you are a pensioner). The cinema consists of three small screens with around 60 sofas replacing the standard cinema seats. your snacks or food – as its attached to a small cafe- are brought to your seat by a member of staff – on slate trays and the likes, totally instagrammable if that’s your cup of tea. Once everyone is fed and watered a member of staff comes in and gives a brief overview of the movie and you are left to enjoy only the highest rated movies in comfort and style.

Overall, due to the price of food and the ticket itself I wouldn’t go out of my way to make it my go- to cinema destination but as a treat or for a special occasion it definitely works.