Halloween Disco

On Wednesday, our fifth and sixth year pupils attended a Halloween Disco to raise money for our Victoria Park Christmas party . The pupils got to dress up, come along and have fun with their friends. The event was organised by our own sixth year Victoria Park Committee.

Connie McMahon, chairperson of the Victoria Park committee commented “I think the night  was very successful! Myself along with the other chair people- Niamh Jamieson and Matthew Mooney- and all of the committee have been preparing for this event for around a month now. It was so nice to see both fifth and sixth year contribute to a night for a really good cause. Also, a big thank you to Domino’s for generously donating pizza on the night.”

At the end, prizes were given out to the best costumes of the night. Christopher Corr won the prize for best costume, while Rebecca Mackie and Samantha Reynolds won the best group prize for dressing up as Bob Ross and one of his paintings.

Sixth year pupil support teacher, Miss O’Neill, commented, “The committee who organised this event were exceptional and are a credit to themselves and the school. We raise well over £430 and I know that this will be used for organising gifts for the young people at Victoria Park. I’d also like to thank the JMAC team for organising a photo booth.”

Credit to -,Jack McClung and Eilidh Kinsman

Edited by- Daphne Miller

Photos credited to-Daphne Miller and Sophie Farrell