All Laptop PCs used in schools must be the recommended Scottish Procurement models. All orders for laptops should be raised to Technician Service Centre and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link https://fcis.ea.n-lanark.sch.uk/Login/~NLCpricing/ to obtain details of pricing and specifications. You will need your FirstClass login to view this.
HP Elitebook 830 G7 Notebook
- 13.3″ Anti-Glare FHD LED Screen
- Intel® i5-8365U Processor
- 128GB Solid State Drive
- Win 10 Pro 64 bit System
- 8GB RAM
- WLAN + Bluetooth
- Integrated HD 720p DualAryMic Webcam
- Energy Star 6.0 Epeat Gold
- Clickpad spill-resistant Premium Keyboard
- 4 year next business day onsite warranty
Optional Extras for HP Elitebook Laptop
There are a number of options you can add to the HP Elitebook 830 G7 notebook.
The options, their prices and their part numbers are to be found on NLC Pricing.
External DVD Drive
16GB, 32GB & 64GB Memory upgrades
256GB, 512GB & 1TB Solid State Drive (SSD)
Please note that the port to allow you to connect your laptop to an ethernet point is no longer integrated in the device. There is an additional adapter that is provided with the device as standard to allow direct ethernet connection.
HP Probook x360 11 G5 Notebook/ Tablet
- Display rotates 360° to convert to tablet mode
- 11.6″ HD Touch Screen
- Intel® Celeron N4000 Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB Solid State Drive SATA M.2
- Hp Active Pen
- Win 10 Academic Operating System
- WLAN + Bluetooth
- HP 2 year collect and return warranty
Please Note: This is a tablet device and specifications including warranty cannot be upgraded. This device is not recommend for supporting business functions e.g. Microsoft Teams, CAD/CAM, Video/photo editing.
Please specify primary image build if required. In Secondary Schools the IT Technician will image the laptops so the imaging charge can be removed for Secondary schools
Please note the Probook G5 x360 Tablet DOES NOT contain a CD or DVD Drive.