Tuesday 3rd March 2015

The Faith in Action group’s annual Lenten ‘Rich man – Poor man’ event takes place at playtime today. The cost for a snack (either ‘rich’ or ‘poor’) is 50p, with all proceeds going to SCIAF.

I will be meeting with Lynn Hendry from STV this morning to discuss possible ways in which the STV Appeal might benefit St Bartholomew’s. I’ll keep you posted on any developments.

We welcome the parish ‘Pray for our School’ group to St Bartholomew’s today. The group will be back in the oratory following its refurbishment and I am sure everyone will be absolutely delighted when they see the new benches. As always, the parishioners will enjoy a cup of tea and a blether with some of our pupils.

Primary 7’s performance of ‘Divided City’ is only a week away now so this morning’s rehearsal is very important indeed. Both the boys and girls from St Bart’s and Townhead Primaries were looking and sounding great last week, so I’m sure today’s rehearsal will run like clockwork. I can’t wait to see the show!

Finally, we received a surprise postcard from Badger the Mystical Mutt yesterday. It looks like he enjoyed his visit last week!
image

image