Show My Homework

Last year, Kilsyth Academy introduced Show My Homework software to replace traditional paper homework diaries.

During school closures, teaching staff are working hard to develop additional resources and coursework for all year groups that can be completed from home. These online tasks are issued through Show My Homework and can be accessed on a range of platforms and devices. If you’re having any issues with these tasks, please check out our troubleshooting guide here.

All pupils should already have an e-mail address and password which grants them access to both Show My Homework and GlowIf you need to reset your pupil log-in details, please complete the request form on our ‘Accessing Glow’ page by clicking here.

Parents/carers and guardians are also entitled to access Show My Homework with their own log-in, enabling them to keep up to date with their young person’s assigned homework tasks. If you are a parent/carer and have lost your log-in details, or if would like to request parental access for the first time, please click here to complete a quick online request form.

Download the app

Download the Show My Homework smartphone app for iPhone & iOS devices
Download the Show My Homework smartphone app for Android devices