Hello Primary 6
Please see below a range of activities and tasks set out for you today. You can choose from the activities.
- YouTube – fitness with Joe wicks
- Challenge word of the day:
- Write its meaning
- Write a sentence with this word in it.
- How any syllables are there in the word?
- What other short word can see within the word?
- Daily Reading – J. K Rowlands has brought out a book called ‘The Ickabog’ for children to read during lockdown
- Read the first two chapters
- Pick out any tricky words and look up the meanings from a dictionary
- Write down any great descriptions
- Challenge Number of the Day – 690,750
- General Number of the Day – 8,600
- Write your number in words.
- What is 1,500 greater than this number
- Write down 4 ways to make this number using 4 processes
- Subtract 520 from this number
IDL – Natural Disasters – Monsoons
- Read the following slides
- Create a poster with facts on monsoons