Tuesday 3rd June 2020
Good Morning Primary 5/4. Thank you for all the uploaded work yesterday it is looking great and I am so pleased so many of you are using this extremely well. Hope you all have a great day today! Enjoy!
- Daily Reading – Continue to keep up good reading habits. Challenge yourself with chapter books.
- Spelling – Choose ten words from the Spelling File.
|Verbs are doing or action words. Put the words on the table below into the right column above then write a sentence for each of them.|
- Practise the 7 & 8 Times Tables. Say them out loud and get someone in your house to test you!
- (If you find this tablehard choose a table that you know already but need some more practice with)
Draw the cool summer surfer! I’d love to see your work
- Daily Prayers; Morning and Evening
God sent the Holy Spirit at Pentecost to be with us always and the Holy Spirit:
- Strengthens our Faith
- Informs our Conscience
- Guides us in all moments of our life
Look at this image of Pentecost – think of the colours, the movement. Draw, paint your own dove to show the excitement of Pentecost.
Have a great day everyone!