Holy Cross Primary

Wednesday 13th May 2020

Wednesday 13th May, Thursday 14th May, Friday 15th May 2020

• This week is STEM week so below you will see a grid with different activities. There are also links to STEM grids for you to access. Each day this week, choose an activity from the grid to complete.
  • Feel free to take pictures, complete written work/drawings and if you wish to, upload to either Twitter or our Team. There is a folder in class materials where our photos and uploaded pupil work can be put.
  •  Remember you can access blog/homelearning work in ‘Files’ part of Teams. ‘Posts’ is for saying hello or asking a question.

Have fun and enjoy the activities!!  I look forward to seeing all you responses and work.

I will look out for you on Teams on Thursday 14th May between 10am-11am. You can say ‘hi’ or ask a question and I will be around to answer between those times.

Links to STEM grids:

Photo a day challenge

STEM-Challenges

P3 Starters for STEM

Enjoy your STEM activities and remember to say hi on Teams if you can. I would love to hear from you.

Mrs McFarlane

1. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue. I have the app installed on my tablet and can access via glow in my laptop (I’m not able to download the app on my laptop) I wasn’t able to upload a photo of Patrick’s favourite toy into the class folder (I can in Emma’s teams so not sure why this is happening).Using the app, I can’t see any of the folders in the files section but can see photos and videos that people upload (some have been uploaded by Emma’s class on her teams group).

• Hi Mrs Brodie, Hope you are all well. I have created another folder within ‘files’ but out with the ‘class materials’ folder, where you can upload work or photos if you wish. There seems to be an issue with uploading work into the ‘class materials’ folder from android devices.
      Regards, Mrs McFarlane