Head Teacher Welcome

Welcome to Hilltop Primary, LCSC and Nursery Class.

At Hilltop we believe that learning should be relevant, purposeful and enjoyable. We work together to equip each child with the skills that they need for learning, life and work in an ever changing world. We aim to develop confident individuals, who have high expectations and are proud of their achievements.
We are committed to Getting It Right for Every Child. Through working with parents/carers and partners, we aim to meet the needs of all pupils in a safe, supportive and inclusive environment. Every child deserves respect, to have success and be happy in school. Together we can achieve this and help our children to meet new challenges with confidence and enthusiasm.

We strongly believe that education and learning should be fun and your child’s happiness is our number one priority. Our school is a place where children learn, develop and yet enjoy themselves in a totally safe and friendly environment.

Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions which you will ever have to make so I hope that the information which we have provided here helps you in that choice. I am always available to talk to any prospective or current parent, so if you have any questions about the school please do not hesitate to contact me.

I do hope to be able to welcome you and your child in the near future.

Mrs Tina Donnelly 
Head Teacher