Welcome

Welcome to Greengairs Primary School and Nursery Class website.  We hope you find the information contained on this website useful and informative.

At Greengairs, we aim to provide a welcoming and stimulating environment in which your child can develop and achieve.  We support all members of our school and nursery community to reach their potential.

The staff and pupils respect each other and work together to create a supportive and caring ethos within our school and nursery.

Every child within our school belongs to a Golden Family.  This helps establish a very strong sense of community.  Children from all stages within the school enjoy many opportunities to work and learn together.

We have an active Parent Council, working hard to support our school.  Strong partnership with parents is very important to us.  All staff agree that working together is a key factor in the development of each child.  We welcome suggestions for improvement from Parents and Carers.

The children in our school show a great sense of pride in their school, and in many achievements we celebrate throughout the school year.

I, too, am very proud to be the Head Teacher of Greengairs Primary School and Nursery Class.  I am committed to leading all staff and children to excellence.

If you have any queries or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mrs Emma Dalziel

Head Teacher