technical department

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Advanced Higher Graphic Communication

This course will allow you to continue your knowledge of Graphic Communication to the next level, preparing you for University/College.

The course is split into 2 areas of Commercial and Visual Media and Technical Graphics.  Each unit is a pass/fail result then you will begin your assignment which is worth 60% of your overall grade, with an exam to make the other 40% up.

Below is a number of notes/homework that should help you on your way with the course and revision towards your exam.

 

Good Luck.

Designelements_value_size

DesignElements_texture

DesignElements_shapes

DesignElements_masssize

DesignElements_lines

DesignElements_color

DesignPricipals

DesignPrincipals_balance

Designprincipals_proximity

principles of design

flexo_proc

History_of_Litho

Intaglio

judge_print_qual

printing processes

printing processes2

screen_proc

suppl_proc

trans_tech_pad_print

xerographic_proc

AH DTP homework

construction-drawings-symbols-and-conventions

finite-element-analysis

mapping-and-rendering

illustrating-the-principles-of-design

environmental-issues

a-z-dtp

layouts

advancedhighernotes

 

 

Report a Glow concern  Cookie policy  Privacy policy

Glow Blogs uses cookies to enhance your experience on our service. By using this service or closing this message you consent to our use of those cookies. Please read our Cookie Policy.

Close