Uniform and Dress Code:
All pupils in all year groups must wear full formal uniform whilst in the school building.
Chryston High School Uniform consists of:
- School blazer
- School tie
- White shirt / blouse
- Black trousers / skirt
- Dark shoes
School PE kit consists of:
- A blue t shirt for boys
- A white t shirt for girls
- Dark blue or black shorts / joggers
- Appropriate trainers with non-marking soles
Please note: Pupils school tie should be worn at all times and fastened up to the neck.
All trousers should be plain black and an appropriate length – no black jeans, no stripes or checked trousers. All outdoor items should be removed whilst in the school building.
The following items are inappropriate for school and must not be worn at any time:
- Inappropriate accessories – large belts, jewellery, inappropriate tights
- Baseball caps / hats, tracksuits, cropped tops, leggings or denim