The presentation will relate to all aspects of the Scottish Qualifications Authority, the upcoming assessments in December, the final exams in April / May and what takes place in school throughout the academic year to ensure success for all students.
The topic headings from the presentation are:
- Key dates for Communication (reports, parents nights, assessment periods)
- Assessment fortnight (prelims)
- SQA levels, grades and options
- Presentation levels – The process for deciding on the best level for each child
- The role of teachers, parents and pupils
There will also be an opportunity to speak to a member of the Senior Leadership Team at the end of the evening to discuss specific questions. We look forward to seeing you there!